1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Cort Headless V-Bass (Steinberger bridge)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by powmetalbassist, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powmetalbassist

powmetalbassist Supporting Member

I am selling a used 1990 Space Arrow (V-Bass) Bass guitar. It is a Korean made bass from Cort with a licensed Steinberger bridge. It is 34" scale and has two Powersound pickups(made by Cort).

The bass comes with an original hard shell case and I have an aluminum adapter (and instructions) so you can string it with regular single ball strings if you want.

Great player, for a 24 year old bass she is in great shape. I bought it off of TB about 3 months ago, and just never got around to playing it (I have other basses that I play regularly), It is balanced well and the trust rod has been recently lubed up. I took the strings off as they seemed old, and will buy a new set in package to send with the bass if requested.

Asking $250(Firm) + shipping or trade I am interested in other passive bass guitars from the 1980's and early 1990's

Attached Files:

2. powmetalbassist

Weekend Bump

3. powmetalbassist

Bump and price drop.

4. powmetalbassist

Tuesday Bump

5. powmetalbassist

Weekend bump

6. powmetalbassist

Bumppit

7. powmetalbassist

No love for Cort eh? Even with the Steinberger. Well I'm giving 24 hours till its off to Evilbay.

8. powmetalbassist

Off to the bay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.