1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Cort Jim triggs guitar-Semi Hollow-rickenbacker/danelectro look-160$

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by A-Step-Towards, Dec 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is alot of guitar for 160$ , its a cort jim triggs , Jim is a master arch top builder cort hired to build guitars for them.

This one is in a rather rare finish i have never seen another one this color and its super cool looking it has that oil in water look of mixed gray and black , it was well kept and plays well. The guitar was not really used all that much , and thus is in fantastic shape, there are a few light marks but you would really have to look for them , an easy 8 out of 10 condition wise. Its very loud unplugged and just has a tone a solid body cant quiet get.

There are 2 small issues , one knob was lost , I replaced it but the replacement although round and chrome isnt a perfect replacement, it doesnt match perfectly.

The other issue is the toggle works in the bridge and middle position but the neck position produces no sounds. The guy i got it from claims to have wired it like that to kill it , but it maybe just busted , i never bothered to get around to it.

The only one i have found that seems to have sold was for 192$ , i can provide a link.

I think my price is pretty fair and dont forget shipping is include which is another 40-50$.

asking 160$ shipped CONUS

the case is not mine and not included, if you want the strap say so otherwise I am keeping it

tn.

2. ttt, i will included the tweed case for another 25$, its been on loan from my friend but he offered it to me for that so if you want it then we can do that , one latch is broken on it

[DEL]so 185$ shipped with case[/DEL]

EDIT Price drop

I wanna move this guitar as there is soemthing else in my future id like to buy

155$ shipped with case

130$ shipped without it

3. sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.