Cort PB50 precision bass(NEW edition) is it a good bass?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by lion75, Dec 17, 2012.

1. lion75

lion75

Nov 7, 2011
    i saw this bass in the internet and in my local music store i notice that this bass has a jazz neck on it well are there anybody who owns this bass i might buy this bass but I'm scared that i might regret buying this one...

and by the way i notice that the maple fretboard has no finish on it but anyway it has a 2 variant maple fretboard and a rosewood. This guitar is a fender P bass copy.

2. Wallace320

Wallace320 Commercial User

Mar 19, 2012
    Milan, Italy
    There're many options out there to start up with, some with the risk to quit things down to poor bass guitar and conditions.

This is not the case, except for the agathis body, perhaps "bright" in a way, tho' not that cuttin' thru a crowded band mix...

The bass is real and sounds and balance with no issues at all. Rosewood or maple fingerboard?!

It's cheap, alright, yet a nononsense option and, if you're into that, an exceptional modplatform.

Cheers,
    Wallace

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021