Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

cort rb4

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by milo, Sep 20, 2005.

1. milo

milo

Jul 22, 2004
    slovenia
    When i walked in music shop month ago i fell on my ass ,she was there.Nice lightweight body, long slim neck and big head turned me on when I saw her.And she has nice flame maple top with nice dark rosewood freatboard and mat black hardware.Then i put my hands on her and played.She was screaming and whispering when i wanted and after an hour of tuching and huging I werent tired at all, so I bought it.
    After nice treatment by repaire shop, she now has nice set up,new strings and finger ramp and I am in love.

2. milo

milo

Jul 22, 2004
    slovenia
    and

3. Pennydreadful

Pennydreadful Goin out West

Jun 13, 2005
    Arlington, Texas
    Nice score. Cort makes killer stuff.

4. milo

milo

Jul 22, 2004
    slovenia
    and

5. rb4? I've been looking into corts and I've never come across that one. Any different from the ordinary b4? It looks a little different (and dare I say I don't like the way it looks...).

6. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    I was just asking an associate about the difference between the Josh Paul 5 and the RB5.

Anybody know?

7. milo

milo

Jul 22, 2004
    slovenia
    Josh Paul is no more on Corts pay list so they must change name and because this basses are copy of Rob Erick e-volution they are named RoB 4 or 5 -u get it

8. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    got it dude!