1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

COST VALUE OF THIS BASS

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by bassofthebeast, Nov 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. bassofthebeast

bassofthebeast

Sep 11, 2015
    Hello, I ask you for help in evaluating cost of this bass guitar, it has a lot of sentimental value, but, truthfully, I would not know what monetary value to give for a possible sale, it is a MAISON of the mid 80s, PROFESSIONAL series, I'm finishing restoring, I only have to put the strings and match it with slides calibrated, the pick ups are the original, the electronics are new, alpha pots and vintage oil condenser, following the standard P / J bass circuit. Thank you very much to all.

qn0jte.
    nou0hu.
    s3lw2e.
    b86903.
    2akafkl.
    f9f32x.
    30200i8.
    2zdumuq.

2. eastcoasteddie

eastcoasteddie

Mar 24, 2006
    NoVA
    Unfortunately, you must be a "Supporting Member" to ask a question like that...

But google would be your next best bet on getting an idea...

DiabolusInMusic and GregC like this.
  3. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

This is correct, the thread will likely get deleted as it reads like a for sale ad. Check Ebay's sold listings for a good reference. When searching the TB classifieds it is much easier to do it through google. Just preface your search with "site:talkbass.com" and enter your search term. I like to add FS to my searches as people will often use that to denote a for sale thread.