Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

could it be done?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Coutts_is_god, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada
    Me finding a used MIA Fender P bass with maple neck that doesn't cost more then my life? :bag:

2. Yes, unless your life isn't worth much. Keep looking, they're out there. I think the $600 price area is pretty reasonable for a nice MIA Precision or Jazz and I see them go for around that pretty often. The really pristine ones or ones in cooler colors sometimes go for more, though.

3. what he said

4. toad

toad

Jun 26, 2002
    NYC
    what's your life worth? If you're looking for one from the past ten years or so, I've seen them go on Ebay for sometimes go for around $500. I just saw a nice looking refin 76 Precision with a BIN of $750. I was going to jump all over that, but then realized I already have a nice Precision that sits in its case.

5. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada
    All the ones I've seen here are over 1200. Maybe because they were like 04's.

6. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Hes canadian , his life isnt worth much in the US ;)

7. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada
    Well the Rangers suck Ha!!

:scowl:

It just seems that everytime I go looking for that Precision there always that Jazz in the way. Thinking about my dream bass makes me happy. What doesn't make me happy is all the rosewood in the world. long story short. I NEED THAT MAPLE!!!!!!!!!!

8. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    the rangers do suck. hockey got canceled where were you? ah yes, canada.

9. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada
    Its coming back I know it is. Hockey just went to the store to pick me up a treat. Its coming back. Hockey has to come back. Hockey said it would only be back in a hour. Hockey just got lost. Thats all. See they thought they would take down their salaries but instead they took down a whole nation:'(