Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Could you tell me what result is it to come out in this?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by 第二次狂飙, Jun 5, 2005.

1. PunkerTrav

PunkerTrav

Jul 18, 2001
    Canada & USA
    I tlook slike that board is set up to have 1 channel with the Big Muff and ToneWorks while the other has only the flanger and the delay. He can footswitch in and out the Muff and ToneWorks on the fly.

Or so it appears to me.
    Anyone else?

2. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    I've seen that board before and i cant for the life of me remember where.

3. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Well, the LS-2's effect loop has the Zoom pedal then the Big Muff, and coming out of that is the Flanger and Delay. The tuner works all the time.

4. Basstyra

Basstyra Commercial User

Apr 3, 2005
    France
    CTO @ Two notes Audio Engineering
    In the Post your pedalboard thread.

What is the question ?

I use the LS-2 both to bypass the AX-1B (big green unit) and muff, with horrible bypass, and to add a clean loop in // to the muff.

Now, the Muff is moded, true bypass and has a // loop right inside it, so I put it at first in the chain. I still have the AX-1b, and now a MXR Phase 90, in a LS-2 loop.

It looks like that :
    [​IMG]

But I'm still waiting for some effect to complete this board, and testing some different configurations. So it's not my final board, for sure. I surely will put all the effects in a LS-2 loop one day.

5. fozzy

fozzy

Jun 21, 2001
    Riga, Latvia, EU
    Nice LED :)

6. Basstyra

Basstyra Commercial User

Apr 3, 2005
    France
    CTO @ Two notes Audio Engineering
    I took the blue led idea to Fozzy, I must confess... :)

7. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    My 1st Big Muff was modded with a blue LED and a few tonal changes. Ask MJ5150