1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Could you work for the Raiders Al Davis?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Fire-Starter, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Fire-Starter

Fire-Starter Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2002
    MINNESOTA
    I saw Al Davis on Sports Center today, All I can say is:rollno:

Not a very nice person.:scowl:

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    As a football player, sure. I have some experience with Al Davis firsthand. As a coach or front office person, no thank you.

-Mike

3. Never.

Davis fired Shanahan mid-season w/out paying him as well. Obviously that cat can't coach :rolleyes:

Davis has always been an ass, but now he's an incompetent ass.

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. Yeah, Shanahan is a washed up nobody ain't he? :D

-Mike

5. I feel sorry for Raider fans. I'm not one of them, but I think a horrible Raider franchise is bad for pro football. I think Davis should hire someone to coach the team, and then just let him coach. Then he needs a proper GM. He needs to relax and be cool, and make sure to promise his new people he'll do just that, so that they'll take the jobs.

6. JimB52

JimB52 User Supporting Member

May 24, 2007
    East Coast
    Al is a class owner of the classiest franchise in professional sports. Just ask him.

7. Until Davis sells the team, they're doomed.

Us Saints fans like to call this the "John Meacom effect".