1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Country/Bluegrass Bass Audition, U.S. Navy Band, Washington DC

Discussion in 'Bluegrass [DB]' started by Usnband, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Usnband

Usnband

Oct 24, 2013
    The United States Navy Band is currently auditioning for the position of Bass Guitar (electric bass and upright bass) in the Country Current/Bluegrass Band. Starting salary is $56,628-$64,656, plus benefits. Applications and recordings are due by November 12, and auditions will be held after that date by appointment. The U.S. Navy Band is the Navy's premier musical organization, located in Washington, D.C. For more information, visit www.navyband.navy.mil or email navyband.auditions@navy.mil.

2. DirtPoorRobins

DirtPoorRobins

Apr 18, 2005
    VA
    Anyone going?

3. jazzercountry

jazzercountry Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2000
    Las Vegas, NV
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland Basses
    Waiting to see if I get a call back for a live audition. Fingers crossed.

4. Dave Curran

Dave Curran Lilduke

Jul 27, 2013
    NEPA
    Good luck, man!

5. DirtPoorRobins

DirtPoorRobins

Apr 18, 2005
    VA
    Sweet, I sent in a package as well. Do you still live in Fairbanks? I was stationed in anchorage but our band got cut now I'm in virginia :( if I had the choice I would never leave AK. Once you've lived there nothing else compares, not even close.

6. DeaconK

DeaconK

Nov 17, 2006
    Good luck! One of my best friends played in the Navy Band for over 20 years. An awesome trombone player. Now he's in a very successful orchestra playing all up and down the East Coast.