Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Country Rap Tunes

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by CrawDad, Aug 30, 2002.

1. CrawDad here,

There is a song by Tow Down called Country Rap Tunes. It features a great bassline but I cannot find tabs for it anywere. I also suck at making tabs. If it wouldn't be too much trouble could someone out there plaese tab this wonderful bassline. It really is cool and in the song they comment on how good it is!

Pretty please?!?

2. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    You are crazy, why are you so crazy, why don't you fix your crazy ya big crazy. You probably sit in the crazy house all day thinkin' 'bout how crazy you are. Oh my are you crazy.

3. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Hey guys, remember that whole thing about reducing the number of non-subject-related posts? Maybe you didn't get the memo... also, we're putting cover sheets on all our TPS reports. I'll have my secretary give you a copy of the memo, and if you could remember to reply only if you have something to offer, that'd be greeat.

4. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    "Hmmmm.....I'm gonna just.....go ahead and get you a copy of that memo.....mmm'kay?"

EDIT: I am going to DL the song right now and see if I can't work 'er out for ya! Also, I am officially disputing your claim that El Campo is the most drunken place on the planet! I've got a little nod to you in my new signature.