1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Coupla more free tidbits in PDX...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rllefebv, Oct 31, 2010.

1. rllefebv

rllefebv

Oct 17, 2000
    Newberg, Oregon
    Found a couple more things around here... projects that will never get completed. Trying to reduce clutter and pare things down to the essentials... Free in PDX (no shipping this round...)

First up, and Ampeg B3 head... This was removed from a B3158 combo, so it is the one that is bi-amped... Head is loaded (jury-rigged) in a Carvin head box... Got it when I gave away a 2X15 cab (guy insisted I take it)... Everything works...

Next up, a Sunn 118RH... Practically zero information of the 'net. This is a 'project'... Built like a tank, could probably double as a bomb shelter if necessary. The Magna speaker in the box is dead but if you're looking for a big, free cabinet that can pin 'em to the back walls, this is the one!

Hit me with PMs if interested...

-robert