Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Couple of new pics (SR5 and Bongo)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by TSanders, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Some new pics that may be of interest. First set is a couple of the new H/SC Rolls Burgundy Bongo 4. I was hoping to get some better pics of this finish. Let me say again, this is a hard finish to photo. Flash makes it look horrible, and its hard to get enough light to show the real color. It is in real life a very classy finish. I dig this color a lot.

The second set is my SR5. It had a maple fretboard, and for whatever cosmic reason youd like to blame, I wanted a rosewood fretboard, so I posted and Ken jumped. First off Ken, thanks. I would have e-mailed you first, but was sure youd see this. Ken (HeavyDuty)was incredibly easy to deal with. We had a couple phone conversations and he is a great, straight up guy. Im glad to know my old Single H Bongo 5 has a good home. And yes, for those keeping score at home, I still kick myself for offing that one.

So all that said, here are the pics. Enjoy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. both of those are very nice, your rolls does look kinda purple which i kinda dig

3. primus_55

primus_55

Dec 28, 2004
    Awesome!

I seriously dig the colour schemes.

4. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Very nice looking basses.