1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Couple of vintage basses!!! (Pictures included)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by wdinc01, Aug 16, 2007.

1. wdinc01

wdinc01

Nov 19, 2005
    Jacksonville, FL
    Okay so I was talking to my Canadian friend, and she mentioned how her father has a couple of old basses. So naturally I commanded her to get me pictures of them. The first is an old Hagstrom (is there a way of telling the year by the serial number?), and the other is a '77 P-bass.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the Fender...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Enjoy! Sorry if some of the pictures aren't that great, or not many. She didn't really try very hard taking them. But at least we have some!

2. Webtroll

Webtroll Rolling for initiative

Apr 23, 2006
    Austin, TX
    the strings! ahhhhhh! gorgeous P bass, is that the original color or has it changed significantly over time?

3. wdinc01

wdinc01

Nov 19, 2005
    Jacksonville, FL
    I'm not sure. I'll have her ask her father. I figured it was some kind of white that yellowed over time, but now that I think about it, I think Fenders did come in that kind of colour.

4. You can see the original colour where the bridge cover should be. It wasn't as yellowish.