Courtney Love. Band

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Crackhead666, Jul 1, 2021.

Tags:
  1. I was wondering since this is a musician community. Has anybody know anything about a band called Courtney love. Last name is experience or disaster ,nightmare.
    Courtney love........
    This was in a small club in Boston about 2004 ish
    They all wore dresses so my first impression was kinda bad. But they were very good punk hard rock whatever. Aggressive.
    Not that there's anything wrong with a nice dress.

2. 4SG

4SG

Mar 6, 2014
    The BAND Courtney Love was active in Olympia, WA. Featured Lois Maffeo. Released a few singles, appeared on a few compilations. But this was early 90's.

R-769999-1156960787.jpeg.jpg

The PERSON Courtney Love wore dresses when she fronted Hole, as did her bassists.
    52eo.jpg

But Hole broke up in 2002. In 2004 it could have been Courtney Love solo, touring this LP"
    R-866762-1173049596.jpeg.jpg

Attached Files:

3. Thank you for response. The band I watched were all men . They played off the name of Courtney love
    Blank. The blank was like disaster . or rehab. Something that was a play on Courtneys crazy lifestyle.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 7, 2021