Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Couvy

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by johnbegone, Dec 5, 2004.

1. johnbegone

johnbegone

Sep 16, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Well, I've decided to deleted my previous post about Ryan because of recent events. I finally DID get the speaker stands I had bought it just took over two months. Everytime I asked about them he cited the excuse that he was still trying to find a box. It's true that these things would've been awfully hard to find a box for.... but after two months you think he would've done SOMETHING about it. To his credit, he refunded me all the money minus shipping expenses when he finally did send out the stands. They are what I wanted, so I'm happy, I just wish they could've come sooner. Thanks to him for finally taking care of everything.

2. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    I recently bought an Aguilar DB 900 DI from Couvy, and he was very professional to deal with, shipped my DI to me very quickly, and was all in all a real pleasure to deal with!

Later, Tom.

3. Funky Doctor

Funky Doctor

Aug 28, 2003
    Australia
    I also recently dealt with couvy. I purchases an Avalon U5 of him and even though it took 2 months to get here (I'm in Australia you see) he was still very professional and replied to all my annoying pm's about shipping and whatnot. Thanks dude.