1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Cover for a Barefaced Big Twin cab

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Otso, Jan 13, 2012.

  1. Otso


    Mar 6, 2006

    I've ordered a Barefaced Big Twin and I'd like to get a good quality cover for it. I've read about Lecover and Tuki, but those are located in the US and ordering one of those to Finland could get quite expensive (customs fees and VAT, almost doubling the price). Can anyone recommend a company that makes custom fit covers that's located in Europe, or preferrably in an EU country?
  2. Bass Unique

    Bass Unique

    Nov 3, 2011

    I have their covers - they can make pretty much anything based on their enquiry forms. Can't hurt to ask.
  3. alexclaber

    alexclaber Commercial User

    Jun 19, 2001
    Brighton, UK
    Director - Barefaced Ltd
    Otso, you can order a Roqsolid cover and get it shipped to us, and then we'll pack the cab it in when it departs, so you can save on the overseas shipping etc.
  4. 4-string


    Jul 23, 2006
    Sounds like the best way - I got a cover from Roqsolid for my Big Twin, and it fits perfectly. No measuring needed from my side. :)
  5. Thornton Davis

    Thornton Davis

    Dec 11, 1999
    Bought my covers from Roqsolid and couldn't be happier with their quality and service. Pay the extra and buy the upgraded lined material, I'm glad I did.

    I provided them with the dimensions in a drawing of my cabinet (810) because they hadn't made one for this model before and they absolutely nailed it. The cover for my tube head also turned out fantastic.

  6. I have both Tuki and Studio Slips covers and both are nice but I like the Studio Slips marital better and their covers fold up easier when not in use.

    Custom Covers and Bags by Studio Slips

    +1, this sounds like a good idea.
  7. Raggy


    Aug 13, 2008
    Wiltshire, England
    +1 for the Roqsolid.

    Ordered one for my Dubster and it fits great.
  8. Otso


    Mar 6, 2006
    Thanks for the answers! I think I'll go with the Roqsolid and do as Alex suggested.
  9. BassmanPaul

    BassmanPaul Gold Supporting Member

    Aug 25, 2007
    Toronto Ontario Canada
    Hey Joe (there's a cue for a song) did your spell checker do a fix for you or did you marry the cover??? :D

Share This Page