Covering big hole...

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Zerozeddy, Dec 15, 2005.

  1. Bought VERY cheap Fender copy on the eeb, so don't want to spend much money on repairing a 2p-sized deep gouge on the body midway twixt bridge and strap-lock.

    If it had been in a more convenient part of the body, I could have stuck a Paul Gilbert f-hole sticker over, so I wonder if anyone has any suggestions like that in terms of covering it (or the whole guitar) in something that won't make it look too punky.

    E.g... is it possible to buy replacement Fender foto-flame tops? Self-adhesive plastic veneery-type stuff? Fill in the whole with nail varnish and hope for the best?
  2. georgestrings

    georgestrings Banned

    Nov 5, 2005