Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

CR-5 Spector needs a new home giveaway....almost

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Tim Cole, Nov 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Unfortunately, I need to send my NS-5CR down the road, and I thought I would post it here, to give interested TBers a shot at her. I made a mistake in the listing I have yet to fix, the pu's are EMG dc40's. and the preamp is the EMG btb circuit. The buy it now price includes shipping in US, I think this is a steal for someone. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=922790281

2. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Wrong forum, moved to Classifieds.

3. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Bass is sold already. For the record, I know that classifieds belong in the "for sale" categories. I wasn't so much trying to advertise it, I was more or less trying to give a "heads up" to any TBer's that would be interested....I knew it was going to go FAST (which it did), and posted in basses, since it is more frequently looked at.

4. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    If it was such a great deal you could have given TBers first crack at it.

Cut the crap and call this thread what it really is: a selfish attempt to maximize exposure to your auction.

For the record, you have the power to delete your own threads. Just a heads up.:rolleyes:

BTW, I have yet to see a more appropriate member status.

5. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Cut the crap and call this thread what it really is: a selfish attempt to maximize exposure to your auction.

Dude, whats your problem? Do you know me? Do you know my situation? NO. Like stated in the auction description, it is for sale to fund a US Spector, and I needed funds ASAP, had I had the luxury of time to wait, I would have posted first on here for sure. At the price listed, it would have sold on its own WITHOUT the accused "maximizing my exposure", I had no ulterior motives, other than to let fellow TBer's know of a good deal that wasn't going to last long, and it DIDN'T. (without this boards help I might add)

"BTW, I have yet to see a more appropriate member status."

I'm kinda surprised that being a moderator that you don't have a little more self restraint with your words, I did nothing to deserve the flame like that. That was a line from one of my favorite movies, Liar Liar, in a road rage incident.

But since you brought it up, you have struck me as quite the ******* yourself. Have a nice day.

6. odie

odie Supporting Member

PLEASE PLEASE dont delete this or close this. I could use some entertainment.

Just keep it open for the weekend!!

7. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Unfortunately for you, Odie, I will close the thread.

For entertainment, I suggest you check your local TV listings. Larry Sanders is on at Midnight on Fox.

Indeed I owe an apology to ANBassist. I think I have been too harsh. I've been there before.

I am, however, completely burned out of moderating this forum(for various reasons) which is why it'll have a new moderator within the next few days. God help him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.