Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

CRADLE FANS

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by JonnyLentilbean, Apr 14, 2002.

1. for those that haven't heard it yet, download 'black metal friends' by atom and his package. it's a parody of 'the forest whispers thy name'. the beginning bass line is even correct! i crack up everytime i hear it.

2. Me First and the Gimme Gimmes do that a lot.

3. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    i think i may be the biggest american cradle of filth fan ;)....so, where can i download this? where? where? hee hee

4. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    What's Cradle of Filth sound like?I've heard AFI's version of "today's lesson" and thought it was awesome.By that song I'm guessing they're a hardcore band,but I heard people say they're metal.If Cradle of Filth stands for what I think it stands,that's disgusting.

5. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    hmmm...well, CoF is a black metal band, but they're sorta mainstream now, i guess you could say. only because they're popular. and they really don't _stand_ for anything at all...it's just a show. then again, you would also have to understand that their sense of humor (humour) is a little different than what we americans are used to. call it what you will, but it's hardly disgusting, unless you would consider "scary movie" a film written by the devil...hee hee

6. Hugh Jazz

Hugh Jazz

Sep 13, 2001
    Atlanta, GA
    Older CoF is really good. The newer stuff doesn't compare, IMO. Malice Through the Looking Glass is possibly my favorite song of theirs. And I love their cover of Hallowed Be Thy Name (it's no Maiden, but pretty damn good in its own way).