1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Crafted in Japan Fender Geddy Lee Jazz in Sunburst with Nordy NJ4 pups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by LaBassGuy, Jan 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaBassGuy

LaBassGuy

Aug 26, 2008
    SOLD

I bought this bass in early 2011 and have never gigged with it. I've replaced the stock pickups with Nordy NJ4 60s wind pickups, which takes this bass to a whole new level. (Stock pickups have been sold.)

http://s946.beta.photobucket.com/us...rary/GL?&_suid=135922414750307914908984579624

The neck has the most awesome vintage tint and flame I've seen on a Geddy Lee.

I attempted to create a truss rod access but didn't succeed. You can see the marks left by that on the pickguard. And aside from the usual pickguard swirls, I can't find a single mark on the bass. it's pristine.

I'll also throw in fresh set of strings. Comes with a Fender Gig bag.

$780 OBO shipped to CONUS.

2. lbbc

lbbc

Sep 25, 2007
    Seaford , DE
    can't view the photos

3. LaBassGuy

LaBassGuy

Aug 26, 2008
  4. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Gah!!!!!!!!! Gorgeous!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.