Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Craig Garfinkel

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Wilbyman, Aug 8, 2005.

1. Wilbyman

Wilbyman

Sep 10, 2003
    Parkersburg, WV
    Wow, no feedback for Craig yet.

I just got an Incase bag from Craig...perfect transaction and I got to meet Craig in the process. Very very excellent communication, super quick shipment, and Craig tossed in some of his CD's to boot. I have been so fortunate to deal with exceedingly straightforward and cool people on TB, and Craig is no exception. Thanks!

2. godoze

godoze

Oct 21, 2002
    Craig is The Man...

3. Craig Garfinkel

Craig Garfinkel

Aug 25, 2000
    Hartford, CT
    Endorsing Artist: Sadowsky Guitars
    Aw shucks. :oops:

4. subtomic

subtomic

Sep 29, 2005
    Houston, Texas
    I recently bought a DB 750 from Craig, and he was extremely polite, answered all of my questions and shipped the amp as soon as he received the bank check. He also spent the extra dough and had the amp packed by UPS to ensure that it would be covered by their insurance. Too bad UPS didn't quite meet their end of things, but that's definitely not Craig's fault.

When the amp arrived, there was some question as to whether it was working (thanks to a faulty Guitar Center Speakon cord). Craig called Aguilar for me and took all my calls to help me get it working. He also talked with UPS to see about filing a claim. Fortunately, another shop carried working Speakon cords, and the amp sounds spectacular.

Craig does everything right when it comes to selling online, and I would happily buy something from him again (when I'm not broke).

Thanks Craig.

5. godoze

godoze

Oct 21, 2002
    we just concluded our second bass sellin' transaction ( i was buying) and craig went above and beyond...He really didn't have to do it but he did and he is da real deal in my palm pilot...