Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Craigb

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by 7thbass, May 2, 2004.

1. 7thbass

7thbass

Nov 21, 2003
    Houston, Tx
    Last night I bought a 4 space rack from Craigb. We met, rack in condition promised. Perfect for my needs. Craigb is good cat.

2. craigb

craigb G&L churnmeister Supporting Member

Hey Lee,

Thanks for the kind words. It was good to meet you. Say "Hi" to Jones for me, I don't see him much any more.

Craig

3. ummmm..... cool?

:D Just kidding. Glad the transaction went well

4. balzary

balzary

Oct 28, 2004
    Bought a sansamp RBI from craigb.everything went really well; he answered questions fast, sent it without delay after payment, rbi was really well packed (saw the lady at post office drop it from 1,5metres in front of me&denying doing it...unit was still fine) recommended!

5. craigb

craigb G&L churnmeister Supporting Member

Thanks balzary.

Any chance a mod could change the title to "craigb" and move to the feedback forum since this seems to be what the thread has turned into?

6. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Fast payment. Very friendly and easy to deal with. Highly recommended!

7. NOLA Bass

NOLA Bass Mr. Worst Case Scenario Man Gold Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2005
    New Orleans LA
    I'd put my G&L SB2 in my signature for sale because I hadn't taken pics yet. Craig pm'd me, we set up a fast and easy transaction, and the bass is now his. Extremely easy to work with, super fast payment, and excellent responses. I would not hesitate to do business with Craig in the future.

8. CraigB sold me a 4-space Gator rack bag...it arrived in great shape (as described). Thanks much....Jay

9. Sold him a BBE BMax. Sent payment fast and we had great communication. Great guy to do business with.

Thanks
    Rodrigo