1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Craigslist- NIKKI SIXX BANDANA! $1,000.00 OMG!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by 5StringBlues, May 4, 2010.

1. :rolleyes:

Don't everybody rush at once to get this.............

http://houston.craigslist.org/msg/1723502808.html

NIKKI SIXX FANS ONLY! SERIOUS REQ/ONLY! - $1000 (Houston,tx)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2010-05-03, 11:53PM CDT

ON SUNDAY AT 2:00 "NIKKI SIXX" WAS PRESENTED AT BORDERS 3025 KIRBY IN HOUSTON,TX...HE WAS THEIR SIGNING HIS NEW RELEASE BOOK "HERION DIARIES! I STOOD THEIR FOR ABOUT 6 HOURS JUST WAITTING TO SEE IF HE WOULD SIGN MY BOOK! WHEN I GOT THEIR, I DIDN'T KNOW WE WERE SUPPOSE TO PURCHASE A TICKET TO GET OUR BOOKS SIGNED. LIL DID I KNOW, WHEN I HAD ARRIVED THEY WERE SOLD OUT "BECUZ, THEY WERE GIVEN OUT AROUND 11 TILL 12 FROM WHAT I HEARED. SO I COULDN'T GET IN LINE..INSTEAD I STOOD ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE IN FRONT OF HIM THE WHOLE TIME. WHILE I WATCHED EVERYONE GET THEIR BOOKS SIGNED. MY SISTER GOT IN LINE WITHOUT A TICKET, SHE NEW I WAS DYING TO GET AN AUTOGRAPH "BUT, COULDN'T GET IT WITHOUT A TICKET...LIL DID I KNOW NIKKI SIXX SIGNED THE LAST PERSON WITH A TICKET "BUT, THEN HE DECIDED TO SIGN 20 MORE PEOPLE WITHOUT A TICKET & WOULDN'T YOU KNOW MY SISTER WAS NO#20 EVERYONE ELSA WAS SO DISAPOINTED THAT THEY COULDN'T GET THEIR BOOKS SIGNED SO THEY LEFT. MY SISTER GOT ME TO TAKE HER PLACE, SO I COULD GET MY BOOK SIGNED, I WAS SO SUPRISED THAT I GOT A LIL TO EXCITED AND COULDN'T REMEMBER THE CONVERSATION I HAD WITH HIM "BUT, I DO REMEMBER ASKING HIM IF I COULD HAVE HIS BANDANA, I HAD NOTICED IN THE BACK OF HIS POCKET WHEN HE TOOK HIS BREAK. HE REACHED OVER & HANDED ME THE BANDANA. I WAS SO EXCITED I REMEMBER PEOPLE AROUND ME SAYING, WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF DOING THAT! I SWEAR I WOULD WEAR IT EVERYWHERE I GO "BUT, INSTEAD I HAVE IT IN A FRAME ON MY WALL. IT'S THE REAL THING! I DON'T WANT TO SELL IT "BUT, I GOT MYSELF IN A BIND & IM GOING TO PART WITH IT. THIS BANDANA HAS BEEN ON A FEW TRIPS WITH NIKKI, HE HAD ALSO DONE A SHOW WITH LETTER MAN & HE HAS THIS BANDANA IN THE BACK OF HIS POCKET. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. IF YOUR TRUELY A "NIKKI SIXX" FAN YOU WON'T BE DISAPOINTED, I WILL ALSO SEND YOU PICS OF ME HUGGIN HIM AFTER HE GAME ME THE BANDANA. I HAD A DISPOSABLE CAMERA, THATS WHY THE PICTURES CAME OUT LIKE THIS...IT'S A PIECE THAT COMES ONLY FROM THE MAN HIMSELF "NIKKI SIXX! HERES 4 PICS! ONE OF HIM WITH THE BANDANA IN HIS BACK POCKET, THE 2ND WITH ME SHOWING HIM THE SHIRT I MADE, 3RD WALKING WITH THE BANDANA TO THE BACK OF BORDERS, WHERE NIKKI SIXX WAS GETTIN INTO HIS CAR HEADING TO THE AIRPORT. THE 4TH ME WEARING THE BANDANA TRYING TO CHUG A BEER CUZ, OF ALL THE EXCITEMENT. IT'S IN REAL GOOD CONDITION, SAFE IN A FRAME....THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME READING & LOOKIN!

ALWAYS: MOTLEY CRUE FAN!

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. stinger12345

stinger12345

Jan 24, 2009
    Hayward, CA
    Sounds like someone's about to get robbed for a Nikki Sixx hanky..