Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

cramming.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Microbass, May 11, 2004.

1. tomorrow im dreading my history exams. i have to sit 2 levels, fair enough. but its going to be 1hr 30min for one exam, and then 1hr 45 for the harder... solid writing! :meh: i know it oculd be worse ;)

however, i am ona break atm, just spent an hour going over a textbook and making notes. 2 more hours to finish the 2 other textbooks... sigh :(

this is all on WW2, which isnt so bad, just complicated in some places, but ive just been told i need to know the scottish arggricultural revolution. it is the MOST boring 4 months of "learning" i ever did in school... im going to cry. :(

i hear ya now, woodchuck.. "aww, diddums" :spit: :p

how is everyone else? :cool:

2. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Suggest you come back to TB when you are
    done.

TB is nice, your education and exams should take
    priority on your time, especially today.

;)

3. unharmed

unharmed Iron Fishes

May 19, 2003
    London, England

Yes, Dad.

;):D

4. Im a sock

Im a sock

Dec 23, 2002
    Central MA
    WWII is such an interesting subject to study, but there's so much information it can be daunting to get it all. Tough it out though, it'll all be cool.

I'm in the middle of finals week, so I know how you feel.

Speaking of which, I should be studying. :cool:

5. Sprudellio

Sprudellio

Oct 16, 2002
    Germany
    I'm writing my final exam in physics tomorrow (9:00-13:00) and I'm so completely fed up with learning but I've still got the feeling that I'm not properly prepared. :(

6. Hey, are these IB exams?? That would make sense because I have my history exams tomorow and thursday, and they're held at basically the same time worldwide.