Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Crap, I want to become a supporting member, but PayPal won't take my credit card!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by AllodoX, Jul 22, 2001.

1. What kind of crap is this ?

i want to become a supporting member, but those stupid chimps at paypal only allow .US people to sign up with their VISA.. this sucks !

BAH :( :(

2. Bruce Lindfield is a SM, and he's from England. PM him.

3. I am still waiting for my international PayPal account to be activated, it takes a few weeks.

From the UK. I bought $’s from a travel shop and posted it to Paul. He received it in a few days.
    Best to get it signed for, but I took a chance and it worked out.

Spike.

4. =^..^=

=^..^=

Jan 25, 2001
    Stuck on a rock !
    Got to agree about PayPal - it took ages to get it sorted, but once your signed on its really good. Lots of sellers on ebay take it so its real quick to send payments.

Minor problem that all tranasctions are in Dollars so you have to convert them, but overall 6/10.

5. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    Im in the US and I couldnt get my card to work on paypal.They asked for the security code off the back of the card,and I cant read it that well(the card gets alot of use so its kinda worn there),so I guess its gonna be snail mail for me.Bummer.