Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Crappy night story

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Pantsman, Jul 16, 2005.

1. Ok, long story. I finsihed work at 1am Saturday night, i get picked up from the city, it is packed there is drunks everywhere. I am standing there waiting for my lift and there are these slightly pissed Pacific Islanders around, and sudden i feel the back of my pants get wet, THE BASTARD IS PISSING ON ME!! I jump around and said (every spoken word typed here is exact as i recall, which is quite well!) "What the ****! whats your problem mate" he replied with, "Hey guys this ****er wants a go!" (there was him who was 3 times the size of me {I am 6 foot 5 and about 85kg ... no idea in pounds), his mate, short guy but fairly well built and this, well ... larger lady .. no i can't call her that, she was worse then white trash! :eek: *breath* SO, the fight happens, i try to stop it, nope didn't work, then we fight, i try again midway through the brawl to stop it, it works .... kinda.

I had to call my lift home from a payphone, problem no more money!!! so i can't go somewhere else to get picked up, i have to stay right there (my mobile is working :( ). Then the fat bastard (Who i will embarress infront of the whole TB community, had about a 2inch penis :smug: wants me to kiss his shoes, so i go round to the side of the pub and tell the bouncer, he sayd i either fend for myself or go inside (i am covered in rotten food and stinking!) so i head in.

They come running up trying to get in to get me, but the bouncers basically kick their arses (it turned into a street brawl) then once the bouncers had them pinned, i walked out, waited and got my lift home .... end of story!

Edit: My face is really hurting, asprin and ice sound good?

2. Pthump

Pthump

Nov 18, 2004
  3. Time Divider

Time Divider Guest

Apr 7, 2005
    Wow. Sucks to be you. I'd stay away from those parts in the future.

4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Strangely, I've thought on about walking up to people I don't like and peeing on them... because it's so out of this world. I mean, who does that?

Aparently drunk people.

5. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    I want to make sure the only run-in you had with this guy's penis was when he was urinating upon your back. is that it or was there alot of groping in this brawl...and was it naked brawl? Maybe this is a fetish of yours? :p

6. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

i'm normally a very peaceable man .

but after a gig at a local bar one night , some drunk is standing and pi$$ing
    in the bed of my my truck ...
    with three of his friends laughing and getting ready to do the same ...

me : " hey man !! *** are you doing ?"
    drunk: " just takin' a leak on this truck ..."
    me: " a$$hole , that's my truck !"
    drunk climbs down , still trying to zip up ,
    drunk : " oh , i thought this was someone else's truck ..
    oh well , it'll dry up ... hahahaha " ...

just before my fist , his head and the pavement were introduced to each other ... ...

7. ladros2

ladros2

Jun 2, 2005
    Ireland
    EDIT: just realised this had very little to do with your post, sorry!

8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Where did the rotten food come from?

-Mike

9. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    How did you end up seeing his penis?

:eyebrow:

10. Hope you're alright.

One guy I worked with a couple of years back, him and several friends were hanging around at the Grandstand(where we both worked, it was during the Stampede here in Calgary...which ends tomorrow this year). Anywho, they are walking up some stairs, and some guy dropped his beer and it spilt onto the floor below, infront of this huge buff guy, who was quite drunk. This guy thought Dan was trying to piss on him, so he runs up the stairs, sucker punches him and they duke it out. I don't exactly remember what happened, but Dan dislocated a knee and shoulder and busted his lip open.

11. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Well, Mike, when someone -- specifically a male -- is peeing, they generally have their johnson out for all to see.

12. Only

Only

Sep 8, 2002
    Warrensburg, MO
    [​IMG]

Although I guess technically he peed in the guy's pocket.

13. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan

oh ya. i forgot that that is how the whole thing started. :p

14. Surprised (somewhat) to see that it took 9 replies before anyone asked after your wellbeing... :eyebrow:

15. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    sucks man... hope you feeling better... I am surprised! Not a single person helped you out? 1 against 3... that’s crappy...

Story wise... few weeks ago went to see buddies band play and few people in crowd were throwing drinking at them... so after they finished the set drummer jumped out and punched a guy who did it... before it got wild the guy managed to throw another bottle which missed my buddy and hit the bouncer in the head... after it was over bouncer ended up either braking his fist or cutting it open or both against the guys head... then he was dragged out…

What’s crappy about my and your story is… yeah that guy was very messed up… but ***holes never learn… he and guys who jumped you no matter how badly you beat them, will keep on looking for trouble because they are dumb and ***holes…

16. i like candy....
    Sounds like your an underwater ceramic technician (dishy) working at a pub?... me too, having to deal with drunk people late at night is so annoying. i usually get started on atleast once a week :eek:

17. Chips wins the prize ... where is the prize :confused: :bag: :ninja:

yeah i am a Sud Slut :hyper: i get $18 an hour for it (i work in a 5 star place that was voted best in Oz 4 times or somefin) and i just got back from work and did SFA all night. My jaw is better, lips have nearly healed, but knuckles are busted good.

Yeah i noticed no-one asked if i was OK :p but i don't care, my family laughed that he pissed on me ... tokk them 15min to ask if i was hurt. Guess thats just how okker's are.

18. whoa...18 bucks an hour is pretty damn cool! i get like 13 an hour i think, plus free beer at the end of the night and throo the shift, free staff meal and free soft drinks. plus plenty of muso's come throo so ive always got some one cool to chat too. its not bad for being the chefs bitch for a night lol

19. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

see , now i feel like a shmuck ...:meh:

glad to hear you're doin' better Pantsman .