1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Crate Bass Amps?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by spinnerrulz94, Apr 30, 2010.

1. spinnerrulz94

spinnerrulz94

Apr 30, 2010
    Toledo, OH
    Need Some information. Right now, my bass setup is a Squier P-Bass and a Crate BX100 Amp. Love the amp and it makes my SD SPB-3 pickups sound amazing! Unfortunately, my amp is on its last leg:( Wanting a new amp, so my question is, Does Crate still make bass amps? Or are they strictly guitar amps now? I look on there website, and there is nothing for bass amps/ Please Help!

2. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    I don't know, but there are *other* brands in a similar price range, like Peavey, for instance.

3. They do, but I think their older Made in America amps are better.

4. jastacey

jastacey Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Houston,Tx
    Crate at one time, make a few good bass heads .... the one to look for is the BT-350 ...it was made in the early to mid 1990's ... their cabinets from that era are O.K. for what they are ...they'll get the job done ... but there are better choices out there in the used market place ... you just have to try a bunch of different amps & cabinet