1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  


Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by elches1917, May 21, 2005.

  1. elches1917


    May 21, 2005
    I have this amp and it kind of sucks. I am with a new band that plays really loud, so I want to use the jack that is labeled "speaker" to use an external speaker plus the internal speaker. this doesn't work.

    how do i use the balanced line out to connect to an external speaker?

    help is very much appreciated!
  2. You need a seprate power amp. Look on Musiciansfriend.com under live sound and under that hit "power amps".
  3. LarryO


    Apr 4, 2004
    Keep That amp for practice but buy yourself a more powerful amp for rehersal and giging

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.