Crate BFX215E 2X15 Bass Cab

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by LuisSavesTheDay, Feb 9, 2005.

1. LuisSavesTheDay

Dec 17, 2004
    I see these things ALL OVER the place for $200. What do you guys think of em?
  2. LuisSavesTheDay

Dec 17, 2004
    Thanks for nothing **** HEADS. Dont even know why i bothered signing up for this ****ty place.
  3. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    You want a reply? How about chill out your acting like a guitarist ;) I can tell you that addressing us as ****heads will get you no where on this board. BTW, this is the best bass resource anywhere... period!

The reason you haven't gotten any responses is because they don't seem very common in the stores. I know I have never seen one in person.

I think there is one guy on here that actually owns one. You can use the search feature above and find the post by him on that cab.
  4. Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    +1 to what he said, AND results are not instant. You've only had this thread up one day, give it time...

5. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Something about a window or is it door? ...Not quite sure, I think it has something to do with striking you on your way in. Or it might be out. I'm also fairly sure there's some to-do about your rump, but I'm never positive how such things go. But let that possibly be a lesson to you.
  6. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    You also seemed to have the exact same question on 12-19-04. And you got a few responses. Glad you're upset now, and not then. That would have been awkward.
  7. Hahahaha... :D
    Next... :scowl:
  8. LuisSavesTheDay

Dec 17, 2004
    ummm... Would anybody like to have a duel...?

NEXT... :scowl: