1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Crate BT-350 head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Spector_Ray, Dec 9, 2006.

1. Spector_Ray

Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    Texas
    350w@4ohms and 200w@8ohms. Tung Sol tube in the preamp section. Biampable, effects loop, built in chorus and 7 band eq. It has battle scars and missing a couple of knobs but she plays perfectly. PDF version of owner's manual available just pm me. Asking $200+shipping. I've got over 200 positive Ebay feedback. Check under username reflexbowhunter.

[​IMG]

2. how much would shipping to area code 11694 be? its new york btw

3. Spector_Ray

Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    Texas
    With packaging, it weighs approximately 40 lbs. With either USPS Parcel Post or USP Ground, it'll be about $40 shipping insured but that's with the online calculators. I can take it in and have the exact amount for you if you wish.

4. its ok.. if this is still around during x mas maybe a few days before then ill take it. any sound clips?

5. Spector_Ray

Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    Texas
    Sorry I don't have any sound clips since I have no way of recording. If somebody names the right price, I'll sell it, but I'm not really pushing it right now. It'll probably still be around.

6. This is a seriously great "sleeper" head that not many people know about. My buddy bought one of these off of ebay 3-4yrs ago and has used it a lot, it has a good amount of power and does sound very good and the built in chorus is a nice addition too! Bump for a great head for a backup, or something that would be great in a Bi-Amp setting with a poweramp to give it more power!

BTW... where are you in Texas, my buddy or myself might be interested in it if you live in the Northeast Texas area maybe it would be a local pickup or meet and great kinda thing, holler back at me Bo.

Peace,

7. Spector_Ray

Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    Texas
    It really is a great head, but I'm jonesing for an all tube head so I'm willing to sell it and add the proceeds to the fund. It has plenty of power to boot. My brother plays g****r through a Soldano 50w head the is brutally loud and I for the first time in a long time was able to keep up with him. I'm in the Lubbock area so maybe we can work something out.