1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Crate BT-350

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jastacey, Jan 5, 2012.

1. jastacey

jastacey Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Houston,Tx
    This is a 1990's Crate BT-350 Bass Head, it's a 3-space rack mountable unit, has a tube preamp ( 12ax7 ), it currently has a Tung-Sol 12AX7 installed, no knobs or sliders are broken, had those fixed a few years ago along with a general servicing by Reid Walker Services of Houston,Tx ... I have the foot-switch ( this is a hard to find item ) the foot-switch controls the chorus and or the graphic EQ, this amp puts out an honest 350 watts into a 4 ohm load or 200 watts into an 8 ohm load ... the amp has some rack rash and chipped paint here & there, but otherwise it looks not that molested, also one handle is very slightly bent,You have to look closely to see it, I've also changed out the cheap looking knobs to some black metal knobs, looks and feels much better..... this is the amp with black and white graphics, which is the more desirable amp, the one with blueish graphics are more prone to "issues" from what I've read ...... this a "Made In USA" amp, built in the same factory as the Ampegs, when SLM owned Crate/Ampeg product lines .... this would make a great amp for rehearsal/practice or for small/medium gigs .... if you have an efficient cabinet, it will work in most bar's/sports bar's .... I used it with a Bergantino NV610, and had no problem volume/tone wise....
    Asking $300.00 + Shipping - This weighs in at 37 pounds ...
    6642760089_b0382e2f25_b.
    BT-350-4 by jastacey128, on Flickr

2. jastacey

Feb 8, 2009
    Houston,Tx
    ttt

3. jastacey

Feb 8, 2009
    Houston,Tx
    Friday Morning Bump