Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Crate BX-100 Watt Amp For Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by sandman_96, Oct 7, 2002.

1. sandman_96

sandman_96

Jul 16, 2001
    USA, Oklahoma
    I have a Crate BX-100 amp that Im wanting to sell. The amp is only a little over a year old and is in mint to near mint condition. I am the only owner of this amp and still have all the papers that came with it. I have been asking around $250 for it and that can be negotiated. It has mostly been sitting in my room, but has been moved to my friends house a couple times to play. I have never taken the amp to full power and if the clipping light starts to blink I turn it down immediately. This will be going up on Ebay soon if I don't get any reply's for it because I really need the extra money. I will try to get some pics of it if I can find a digital camera. If you have any questions or are interested in it you can reply or e-mail me at metallicacd20@hotmail.com

2. sandman_96

sandman_96

Jul 16, 2001
    USA, Oklahoma
    Bump.

This is going on Ebay in a couple days, so if you want it say so now or you will have to try your luck on Ebay.