1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Crate BX-100 Watt Amp For Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by sandman_96, Oct 7, 2002.

1. sandman_96

sandman_96

Jul 16, 2001
    USA, Oklahoma
    I have a Crate BX-100 amp that Im wanting to sell. The amp is only a little over a year old and is in mint to near mint condition. I am the only owner of this amp and still have all the papers that came with it. I have been asking around $250 for it and that can be negotiated. It has mostly been sitting in my room, but has been moved to my friends house a couple times to play. I have never taken the amp to full power and if the clipping light starts to blink I turn it down immediately. This will be going up on Ebay soon if I don't get any reply's for it because I really need the extra money. I will try to get some pics of it if I can find a digital camera. If you have any questions or are interested in it you can reply or e-mail me at metallicacd20@hotmail.com

2. sandman_96

sandman_96

Jul 16, 2001
    USA, Oklahoma
    Bump.

This is going on Ebay in a couple days, so if you want it say so now or you will have to try your luck on Ebay.

3. sandman_96

sandman_96

Jul 16, 2001
    USA, Oklahoma