1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Crate BXE 215 Bass cab and Crate 440 Head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Bassist Jay, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Bassist Jay

Bassist Jay

Dec 28, 2009
    Sterling, CO.
    Endorsed by K.B. Guitars, Nordstrand Audio Pickups, Von York Strings and Gallien-Krueger Amps.
    Bought both of these brand new and it has only been used at church. Never abused or played or stored in a destructive manner. I live in Sterling, Colorado and would like to keep the sale with 150 miles because I will have to deliver or meet someone halfway. I am asking $450.00 for both cab and head or best offer. Trust me when I say this sucker can push some air and thump if needed. Even at low volumes it booms.

Here is a picture of the cab and head that was taken at our church.

bassandgear_zps37fa8826.

2. Uncle K

Uncle K The bass player doesn't get a sandwich Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2011
    Erie, PA
    Whoa! The Crate BX 440H! Great old school thump from that head. GLWTS.

3. Bassist Jay

Bassist Jay

Dec 28, 2009
    Sterling, CO.
    Endorsed by K.B. Guitars, Nordstrand Audio Pickups, Von York Strings and Gallien-Krueger Amps.
    Thank you!

4. BawanaRik

BawanaRik

Mar 6, 2012
    New Jersey
    Cool looking stack.

Love the ears!

5. Bassist Jay

Bassist Jay

Dec 28, 2009
    Sterling, CO.
    Thank you!

6. Bassist Jay

Bassist Jay

Dec 28, 2009
    Sterling, CO.
    Bump!

7. christw

christw Get low!

May 11, 2008
    Dayton OH
    I want to be Tesla (tinkerer at Dayton Amp Co)
    Love those heads!

8. Bassist Jay

Bassist Jay

Dec 28, 2009
    Sterling, CO.
    Thank you! It has been a great rig. I would keep it but I only play at church now and don't need it any longer.

9. "Wish I was local" BUMP

10. Bassist Jay

Bassist Jay

Dec 28, 2009
    Sterling, CO.
    Where are you located?

11. Bassist Jay

Bassist Jay

Dec 28, 2009
    Sterling, CO.
    Bump!