1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

craziest thing you did for a bandmate

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by beyondhairy, Nov 22, 2006.

1. i did something for my bandmate today that isnt anything short of insane and ilegle lol. (no worries thoug, my band mate screwed it up at the end and there it didnt work out :p)

has anybody done anything insane or eligale for a bandmate? or just a friend in general? if so, what?

2. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    I dunno, like how crazy? Lying to his wife/significant other of his whereabouts crazy, or performed an organ transplant in an alley crazy?

'Cause I haven't done either.

3. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

Niether have I. ;)

4. well heres what i did this moroning..

my rhythm guitarist needed some pee for a drug test cuz he needed it for this job he was applying for, but he hits the bong pretty often. so i spent this morning packaging pee for him
    what i did was peed in a bottle, put it aside, then i got some coin rollers, put ziplocks in them, poured the pee in, then taped it up. made about 5 of these

he calls me a couple hours after we packaged these up and tells me what happened. it all went according to plan. and he put the cup on the sink and was getting rid of the evidence and he tipped the cup over and he had to turn his own pee in lol

5. Wow, sounds like you guys are a couple winners.

6. you know it :)