Crazy Chick

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by glydebass, Jun 27, 2004.

1. glydebass

Dec 3, 2003
    Atlanta Ga
    Hey Guys

I have a problem with this girl that i know. about 3 months ago i started hangin with this chick that at the time seemed pretty cool. she was the sweetest girl in the world. she had a lot of bubblyness to her to give you an idea of what she was like. But we were still only close enough that we talked at lunch.

One day close to the last day of school she told me and a couple of her closest friends that she had unprotected sex with this guy. I was pretty bummed for her cause it was under really bad circumstances and she didnt mean to do it. So she went through this pregnancy scare and in the process started calling me a lot for a really long time. I thought she was just looking for someone to talk to so i indulged her. But it was the kind of thing where every call i got from her she was crying her eyes out. Anyways she told me she was going away for the summer to work at her granparents country club a couple of hours away. So thats where shes been all summer.

Last week she started calling me again and started basically telling me she has a lot of really strong feelings for me. I am in no way interested in making out friendship anything more than it is. So i told her i was interested in another girl and that i thought of her as a friend. She basically told me she didnt care and wanted to be with me anyway. I was a little freaked by it but then she really dropped a load on me. She told me she was gonna be in town over the weekend and wanted to hang with me. As much as i wanted to something just told me it would be too wierd so i backed out. Then she asked me to go back to her grandparents place with her for the weekend. Once again i declined. Then she said that if i didtn hang with her she would go out and start sleeping with the same guy she slept with originally (unprotected). I told her girl friends what happened and they told me to go be with her cause they couldnt.

I dont wanna see her get hurt but i dont wanna get involved with a girl like her. So i wanna know whats the best way to tell her off without "telling her off". You see she has had a very bad past of being molested by her uncle or someone like that so naturally shes a really emotional person when it comes to relationships. I have good reason to think that if i am too harsh she'll go do physical damage to herself.

Any help is desperaly needed. Thanks
  2. Melf

Mar 20, 2003
    Starkville, MS
    Say these easy words:

"We can't see each other any more. Stop trying to contact me."

3. UnsungZeros

UnsungZeros The only winning move is not to play.

Run as far away as you can in the opposite direction. Her feelings getting hurt isn't nearly as important as saving yourself from being drawn into her mess.
  4. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    think about it dude

once that baby is out

you know she will put out to you like friggin crazy.

take Melf's advice.
  5. Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    Wait, is she pregnant or not?
  6. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I'm huessing not, because he said pregnancy scare. As in it didn't really happen.

You need to get away from her. Tell her the truth. It's scares you that she would act like that, and you don't want to be a part of that. Just tell her that you hope she doesn't do anything stupid, but you can't be there to catch her when she falls.

Let her do what she wants to do with that guy. She is just looking for someone to be there for her to feed her attention addiction. I used to date a girl like that, and she still is like that. She wanted to sleep with me, and I am married, and she knows damn well that I am. They are just crazy. Run, and when you get through with that, run more. Then play bass and forget about her.
  7. ironmaidenisgod

May 20, 2004
    Totally agree. :smug:
  8. Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    I don't really know, girls don't call me on the phone. :(
  9. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Pregnant or not... You will get some dude, I swear.
  10. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    i pretty much agree what's been said, except trying to get some.

if she wants to trash her life let her. but don't go down with her.
  11. ba$$88

ba$$88 Guest

Jun 13, 2004
    good luck man. you're gonna need it. You sound like a nice guy thats not a complete a**h*le. so may the force be with you. and i thought i had girl problems...............
  12. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Stop stealing my lines, biatch.

Oh, and about the girl; RUN! RUN AWAY!
  13. fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    Dude, if that chick is calling you at night crying over some guy and stuff like that nonstop, you just gotta do something like that. Just say, I'm sorry I'm not intersted in you and always pretend to be busy when she calls, even if its at midnight. She should take the message after a while. I don't really know the nicest way to say it and stuff. But if you can't think of anything to sugar coat it and stuff, then just be straight up and honest.
  14. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    he told her that he wasn't interested, and she keeps persisting

isn't that some kind of harassment?
  15. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    It sounds like she's pretty screwed up and you know it. Just stay far away from her. That shouldn't be hard. If it is hard, them you need to realize that if you are having trouble distancing yourself from the problems of this screwed up girl, you are exhibiting signs of codependency and you might want to look into why (for your own future good)
  16. Joey3313

Nov 28, 2003
    Restraining order.
  17. you could convince her you're gay, chicks fall for that kind of stuff all of the time

(but don't really be gay in reality in case you were wondering)
  18. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    [monty python]
    Run AWAAAAY!
    [/monty python]
  19. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    You could try to seriously date her, and refuse to do anything irresponsible with her. Be kind, never abuse her. Always treat her good and do the right thing. Generally be a nice guy. It won't take little miss drama queen long to get bored with that and she'll want nothing to do with you.
    Or, you could just save a lot of grief and cut of communication with little miss would be stocker.
  20. munjibunga, you're my hero