1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD CRAZY DEAL FOR CANUCKS - AGUILAR DB112/112NT in WHITE HOT WITH COVERS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by qwench, Jun 5, 2014.

1. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    Price:
    ATTENTION CANADIAN TalkBass'ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW SHIPPING Anywhere within Canada (sorry...shipping to the USA is just too much to make it worth while for both parties) for $800 Canadian Funds via Paypal!!! FOR BOTH!!!! Come and get 'em!!!!

FOR SALE - Very, very good condition Aguilar DB112 (tweeter version) and Aguilar DB112NT (no tweeter version) in White Hot with Aguilar cabinet covers...bought these new in January of 2013 and have gigged them a ton but really looked after them...they are beautiful looking and sounding cabinets and I would love to keep them but my lower back is telling me it is time to move on. BTW, I added some white rubber feet to enable vertical stacking on these for cramped stage settings...they work awesome...no mods were done, just removal of one of the screws from the metal corner piece and i used that same screw into the same hole but with the white rubber feet added...works great!!
    I searched these in the TalkBass classifieds and wanted to pass along the BEST DEAL I could swing which turns out to be the best price I have seen on these EVER (especially considering the Canadian dollar)
    If someone is local or semi-local I might shave off a bit of $$...but really?? This is a SMOKING DEAL folks!!!!
    Aguilar 1. Aguilar 2. Aguilar 3. Aguilar 4.

2. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    OK...hmmm...no bites on my smoking deal...OK...I got an idea...I will add even more smoke

THIS WEEKEND ONLY $700 CANADIAN FUNDS SHIPPED ANYWHERE IN CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yes that is for both cabs and both covers)

On Sunday the price will go back up to $800 and stay there or I will keep them...the ONLY reason I am wanting this gone is I packed them up real nicely to get a shipping quote for two TB'ers that are now out of the running...and I would like to move them so I don't have two big boxes of cabinets in my house!!!

Who wants 'em???

BTW, I am guessing that not enough Canadian's have HEARD these cabs before, otherwise they would probably be gone already!

3. Damn, that is killer!

4. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    ...and sold pending payment

5. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    ...and gone!!!

6. Marblou2