1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Crazy eBay finds

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by CDuff, Dec 26, 2006.

1. CDuff

CDuff

Sep 14, 2002
    Europe
  2. Demon

Demon

Mar 17, 2006
    Sweden, Stockholm
    How the heck do you play the bottom necks?

3. CDuff

CDuff

Sep 14, 2002
    Europe
    god knows. Imagine playing it sitting down, the top neck'd be over your head..

4. Basshole

Basshole Banned

Jan 28, 2005
    I just sent the guy a note. I'm tired of reading "trust rod". Makes him sound like a complete idiot. I suppose I should let idots be, but I couldn't help myself...

5. BullHorn

BullHorn

Nov 23, 2006
    Israel
    Nothing special about that headless crap.

Those you posted in your first post are weird indeed. o_O

6. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    After two or three necks they become rather pointless, especially when three are the same. Yes, I suppose I could tune one standard, one drop D, and one open D... but why?

7. Minger

Minger

Mar 15, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    How the heck are you supposed to even stand up with the quint?

8. CDuff

CDuff

Sep 14, 2002
    Europe
    Like Tplyons says, the whys are more important than the hows.

Why bother? why would you want one? Why would you make one? (other than to serve as a background prop in Spinal Tap maybe)

I would like to see the 5 neck one in reality though..

9. Rick Nielsen & Hamer guitars should be plenty pissed at that, but chiropractors are sportin wood over it.

Hmmm. I built a "fake" one of those (only one neck worked) for a Cheap Trick tribute show a few years back... and that was heavy enough...

10. simpy1

simpy1

Mar 31, 2005
    New Zealand
    That headless one says: "Great Guitar For The Advanced To Average Guitar Player"

Wow maybe one day I can be advanced, then a few years after that I could make it to average!

11. CDuff

CDuff

Sep 14, 2002
    Europe
  12. Foamy

Foamy

Jun 26, 2006
    Sac Area
    What about the case? I'm trying to imagine holding the handle and keeping the case from dragging. Pretty funny.

13. that bass that looked like a music note was pretty craptacular too