Dismiss Notice

Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, get alerts, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Crazy ex-girlfriend

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by stingray2112, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Just alittle bit of background information: I broke up with my girlfriend of 3 months and she goes back to spend the night with her ex the same day we broke up and claiming they were just talking as friends. Ex-girlfriend is now saying we need to get back together and trying to convince me to work things out with her.

Honestly she is starting to scare the crap out of me. Some of the things that she has offered are as follows:

1. Talking things out and getting a hotel room tomorrow night that she will pay for.

2. Saying she is going to buy me a new bass to make up for what she did.

3. Offering to have sex with me anytime I want it.

4. Offering to give me money weekly to go out with her.

Now I've dated some crazy women before but I've never had anyone offer me these types of things to try and work things out. I'm not asking for advice; I just wanted to ask what are some of the craziest things your exes have done or offered to do for things to work out?

2. tastybasslines

tastybasslines Banned

May 9, 2010
    Los Angeles, CA
    The first 3 sound normal to me, I've had a girl do those for me to try to win me back, although not a new bass, but similar. It's the last one that's the most scary. She most definitely sounds like she had codependency issues. Is she hot?

3. Register_To_Disable

4. gene beauchamp

gene beauchamp Supporting Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Laurel,DE.
    Mine carved my name in her chest with a razor blade. They put her away for a bit. My wife says I make them crazy. Also sent me mail written in blood. I cut ties. I think you should. Good luck

5. UncleFluffy

UncleFluffy

Mar 8, 2009
    California
    Head Tinkerer, The Flufflab
    Everyone gets one psycho. It's part of life. No point getting two, or even worse getting the same one twice.

Mine did a bunch of stuff, including: breaking in to my apartment at 2am on a Saturday night; chasing me down the road with a knife - fortunately a friend was driving by, saw it and opened the passenger door; throwing her gear in through the window to "move back in"

6. hdracer

hdracer

Feb 15, 2009
    Elk River, MN.
    You could,
    A - Tell her you never want to see her or talk to her again.

B-
    1- Go to the motel room with her and let her talk about what she wants to talk about. Throw in some yes's and sure's. Then have wild sex all night.
    2- Get up in the morning and have more sex then have her drive you to a music store and get a new bass.
    3- go back and play your new bass with the strap real high so she can do her thing while you are checking out your new toy.
    4- Get the money up front for the dates for at least a month.
    5- Put her number in call reject and move on.

7. bluesblaster

bluesblaster

Jan 2, 2008
    sounds like a plan to me

8. There ever been anything funky you've wanted to do in the bedroom . . .

Nah, in all seriousness, talk to her, say bye bye and run like the wind.

9. 20db pad

20db pad

Feb 11, 2003
    I been everywhere, man...
    None. At all.
    If the new bass she's gonna buy is a Fodera............

10. Ziltoid

Ziltoid

Apr 10, 2009
    Canada
    That's the cool thing about my crazy exs, once I said it was over, it was.

My guess is that they thought I'd be the one crawling back.

11. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    Ignore her. It will take a few weeks but she will go away. But, seriously, do NOT RESPOND to her in ANY WAY. Not an email, phone call, text.... NOTHING. That is the ONLY thing that makes a crazy EX go way.

I learned this the hard way..... the very hard way. You don't have time to read the story. Just trust me. (By the way, mine bought me a sail boat..... a big one. I'm not kidding.)

12. Ziltoid

Ziltoid

Apr 10, 2009
    Canada
    I've got plenty of time. Get writing :D

13. Indiana Mike

Indiana Mike

Nov 18, 2005
    Run away ...

She's not the only way to have or one to get sex .

You can buy your own bass...

on a paranoid note, you go to the hotel room and its a trap ,,,you get the **** beat out of you or killed by her ex or new boyfriend you don't know about yet....

14. Rooster009

Rooster009

Feb 27, 2008
    This sounds perfectly logical to me.

15. I'm not seeing a problem here. Is it the talking part? THAT I get.

16. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    It's a trap, dude. Run away.

17. nutdog

nutdog

Feb 19, 2009
    In the dog house.
    Crazy ex-girlfriend would be a great name for an effects pedal.

18. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    Ha! Maybe I'll try later. Let's just say that it took SEVEN YEARS to shake this girl. She called me on MY wedding day.... and on HER wedding day. She was nuts.

19. Ziltoid

Ziltoid

Apr 10, 2009
    Canada
    Now you've got to write more :D

20. tastybasslines

tastybasslines Banned

May 9, 2010
    Los Angeles, CA
    What's her phone number? I'll take it. :D