TRADED Crazy Final Price Drop...Brand New Fender Dimension American Deluxe IV Cayenne Burst...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by peteybass, May 6, 2016.

1. peteybass

peteybass Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2008
    Roseville, CA
    Price:
    $1075
    Strings:
    Just received this brand new A stock from a Factory Authorized Dealer. Only played for a few minutes. Still has all the plastic on the tuners, pick-guard ETC All case items and accessories untouched. One of the most beautiful Ash finishes I have seen.

Was set up really well out of the box. Easy playing and nice sounding bass. Has a Sadowsky like tone. The Pre is excellent, really noiseless and very usable. On my scale comes in at 9 lbs 14oz. Balances perfectly and doesn't feel heavy at all. Zero neck dive... Nice dark Rosewood board.

I really like this bass but my Lakland 4-94 suits this space.

Got a good deal and was an impulse purchase so need to move it.

Now $1150, $1100, &1,075... Firm .Shipped Paypal CONUS... All boxed up and ready to go Fed Ex Insured. Add $20 East of the Rockies for shipping.

May consider a trade partial trade for a tube amp. EBS T-90, Fafner, Orange AB 200, Ashdown. CTM-100, Demeter, Mesa.. Possibly a Fender or Nash P/J, Pedulla...

Thanks

American Deluxe Dimension™ Bass IV HH, Maple Fingerboard, Black | Fender Bass Guitars

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 22, 2016
    briggy22 likes this.
  2. Farrin D

Farrin D Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I wish I would have seen this a week ago, I wanted to trade my American Passive for the Active but moved mine on. Dang!! Good luck on the sale!

3. You all already know what a great TBer this is to deal with, and this is a steal!!!
    This is sonically Fender's best 4-banger since the Roscoe Beck IV!!!
    Got the same one in Ash/ Maple...maybe I need another one?!?!

peteybass likes this.
  4. peteybass

peteybass Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2008
    Roseville, CA
    Need to sell this...Trust me a fantastic sounding bass.

5. paytojt

paytojt

Apr 1, 2015
    Louisville, KY
    I would buy if it was a fiver. Good luck!

peteybass likes this.
  6. briggy22

briggy22

Apr 6, 2014
    New Jersey
    Very nice...