1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

TRADED Crazy Final Price Drop...Brand New Fender Dimension American Deluxe IV Cayenne Burst...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by peteybass, May 6, 2016.

1. peteybass

peteybass Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2008
    Roseville, CA
    Price:
    $1075
    Strings:
    Just received this brand new A stock from a Factory Authorized Dealer. Only played for a few minutes. Still has all the plastic on the tuners, pick-guard ETC All case items and accessories untouched. One of the most beautiful Ash finishes I have seen.

Was set up really well out of the box. Easy playing and nice sounding bass. Has a Sadowsky like tone. The Pre is excellent, really noiseless and very usable. On my scale comes in at 9 lbs 14oz. Balances perfectly and doesn't feel heavy at all. Zero neck dive... Nice dark Rosewood board.

I really like this bass but my Lakland 4-94 suits this space.

Got a good deal and was an impulse purchase so need to move it.

Now $1150, $1100, &1,075... Firm .Shipped Paypal CONUS... All boxed up and ready to go Fed Ex Insured. Add $20 East of the Rockies for shipping.

May consider a trade partial trade for a tube amp. EBS T-90, Fafner, Orange AB 200, Ashdown. CTM-100, Demeter, Mesa.. Possibly a Fender or Nash P/J, Pedulla...

Thanks

American Deluxe Dimension™ Bass IV HH, Maple Fingerboard, Black | Fender Bass Guitars

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 22, 2016
    briggy22 likes this.
  2. Farrin D

Farrin D Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I wish I would have seen this a week ago, I wanted to trade my American Passive for the Active but moved mine on. Dang!! Good luck on the sale!

3. You all already know what a great TBer this is to deal with, and this is a steal!!!
    This is sonically Fender's best 4-banger since the Roscoe Beck IV!!!
    Got the same one in Ash/ Maple...maybe I need another one?!?!

peteybass likes this.
  4. peteybass

peteybass Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2008
    Roseville, CA
    Need to sell this...Trust me a fantastic sounding bass.

5. paytojt

paytojt Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2015
    Louisville, KY
    I would buy if it was a fiver. Good luck!

peteybass likes this.
  6. briggy22

briggy22

Apr 6, 2014
    New Jersey
    Very nice...