1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Crazy oddball pedal names... I dig 'em!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by two fingers, Oct 23, 2013.

1. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    OK let me first admit that I rarely (if ever) use effects. I love to hear someone who knows what they are doing with them, but I'm just not that guy. However, I LOVE reading the names of some of these pedals you guys have in the headlines of for sale ads.

I thought it would be fun to maybe put all the crazy pedal names into one thread. Maybe some pics as well if you feel like it?

So, what say you oh EFFECTive ones? Hit me with some oddball names of your stuff!

(I rarely get over here so if this has been done to death I apologize up front.)

2. Way Huge Swollen Pickle Mk ii? Like that?

3. Daniel L

Daniel L

Jun 12, 2012
    Edinburgh
    Broke Dick Peanut Gallery

4. mouthmw

mouthmw

Jul 19, 2009
    Croatia
    Wren and Cuff Phat Phuk B.

5. adasphodel

adasphodel Supporting Member

Sep 5, 2013
    Moscow, Russia
    malekko heavy industry are the "droids you're looking for", i guess.
    B:assmaster is one example, "SLOIKA" which means a "crumpet made of puff-paste" in Russian is another.
    Also I really like the name of an overdrive pedal from smallsound\bigsound: "****". Simply amazing.

6. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Fuzzrocious Broke D*ck Peanut Gallery awesome pedal

7. McSpunckle Gnomeratron Vagina Trumpet Fuzz.

8. mpdd

mpdd neoconceptualist

Mar 24, 2010
    LA
    i always liked ram the manparts

9. DagoMaino

DagoMaino

Feb 1, 2013
    Great name, Great pedal.

Currently, building a Wampler Ecstasy clone that will be called "The Molly Over Dose" ... not completely odd ball but I thought it was clever. (MDMA... Over Drive... Whatever...)

10. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    Ha! Love 'em.

11. jetbike

jetbike

Apr 2, 2011
    Sydney, 'Straya
    Dwarfcraft: Mike's Salty Romantic Explosion