Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Crazzy messed up drummer!!

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Broach_insound, Apr 10, 2005.

1. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    Ok you all probably remember my "Crazy messed up guitarist kicked out of band' thread (Which is still around) and now I dont know who is worse my current drummer or ex-guitarist. Our drummer is the most obnoxious ,ignorant ,immature piece of ****!! Once you kick the racist guitarist out of the band you realize your drummer is an ass. He is constantly making racist jokes and making jokes about gays and making his stupid little potty jokes , but claims he isnt racist butjust likes the jokes. Im sick of my ****** up band and me and my lead guitarist are sick of this BS and whats really messed up is my lead guitarists brother is gay and we practice at their house (his bro is 17 and we are all 15 & 16). He is extremely outspoken and rude to everyone , for example we are having band practice at our guitarists house and we have only been together for like a month and a half and hes like "I need to take a break I will be right back" and he just helps himself to all of the goodies in the frigerator and begins making himself an entire meal and then has the nerve to walk right by our guitarists dad with his entourage of pastries and coldcuts and say "ew cigarette smoke can you not do that in here". Also his absolute favorite thing to do is pound on his drrums when everyone is talking. We also just had a gig the other night which was a spur of the moment gig and we all forgot our walletes but him, Then it turns out there is no one there the place is empty because ttheres a school dance and so we are basically stuck there with no ride or cash and we tell him we would pay him back if we could have some money to buy a drink (you know you get a little thirsty inbetween songs) and of course he says "no" and begins stuffing his face with pizza and hot pockets the entire night. I cant take it anymore when will it end!!

2. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    Most likely never, but it may get better if you find some decent people to play with.

3. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    me and the guitarist will break away soon

4. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    What are you waiting for? You're asking when it will end but not going to take immediate action?

5. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    Dont take me saying "when will it all end" so litterally I obviously know I can end it whenever I want and I will. so......chill :cool:

6. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    I'm not worried about it since I'm not in that situation, but you came and started this thread that's ranting (and some raving) so it would seem like you are the one needing to chill, and one way to do so would be to get away from the people that are frustrating you.

I was just trying to figure out what reason you have for hanging on in my last post. Don't really see why I need to chill.

7. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    If you dont like my ranting you shouldnt reply to the thread , I only told you to chill, so dont loose sleep on it or anything

8. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Both of you chill.

You may resume your regularly scheduled posting.

9. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    Thank you brendan

10. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    I simply wanted to know why he's still playing with the guy if he's creating so much strife so I'm not sure how that translates in anyone needing to chill, as it were.

11. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    You're too excited: you need to give me your keys.

12. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    Also, I replied because I wanted to know why you were still playing with him or what your plans were. I was interested in what you posted and curious about the situation. I also jokingly posted "most likely it never will" in my first response because it seems there are idiots everywhere you turn.

13. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    Actually, that's boredom. I really did want to know the situation but apparently my questioning as to why he's putting up with the guy is being considered an attack of some sort.

14. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Ahhhh, yes. We haven't seen this much teenage angst since those two lesbians got kicked out of the bowling alley in Big Bear.

15. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    LOL

16. haujobb

haujobb

Dec 16, 2004
    Wallaceburg
    OMG STFU already! :D

17. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    but... prejudiced jokes are funny, they really are... as long as the person telling them is honestly kidding.

18. It's even funnier if the person telling jewish jokes is jewish themself. We have a science teacher at our school like that. :p

19. I wouldn't play with this ppl for even a second, no matter how desparate i am, os just leave them alone, get your gear and look for new musicians to play with.

20. If our drummer acted like that in our house he'd be kicked out in no time.