1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Cream Fender 5-string Jazz covers?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by lowfreqgeek, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Any idea where one could find some cream colored covers for Fender Jazz 5 pickups? I need covers for the 4" and 4.125" long pickups in an American Std. V.

I love the pickups in my bass (NOT Fender...), but I think the cream covers would look really sweet against the black-on-black body and maple board.

2. georgiagoodie

georgiagoodie It's all fun&games 'til the winged monkeys show up Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    attachment.

3. Indeed! My particular JazzV has a black guard on it. It's pretty understated - just the way I like it...

4. georgiagoodie

georgiagoodie It's all fun&games 'til the winged monkeys show up Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    Yeah, the pups with pop out more with the black 'guard. I like the way they match the fingerboard.

5. Brado

Brado

Oct 19, 2005
    Buda, TX.
    Reed James customs does cream covers..heck, he does some fantastic pickups all around. I use them in the basses I build. They're wonderful!