1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Creation Audio Labs - Grizzly Bass - MINT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jondiener, Nov 23, 2016.

1. jondiener

jondiener Just trying to serve the song. Gold Supporting Member

Price:
    FE1E3F83-4016-4D4D-BF0A-E1F896FCA3E6-3714-000003DD84F5983F_tmp.jpg
    I've accumulated way more pedals than I regularly use, so I need to thin the herd.

Hate to let this one go, but I honestly don't use OD/distortion much for my gigs. So here you go...

MINT condition Creation Audio Labs Grizzly Bass overdrive/distortion pedal for sale only. I purchased this brand new directly from CAL in May of last year. I did affix 2 small velcro strips to the bottom (which can be removed easily), but other than that, it looks brand new. It will ship with the original box and paperwork.

This is a really versatile pedal that can go from a clean boost, to a slightly warm break-up, to a scooped VST-ish tone, to all-out fuzz. This pedal has gotten rave reviews from several magazines and websites, and I understand why. (Plus it has the coolest backlit panel graphics ever!)

Full info from CAL's website: Creation Audio Labs

More pictures posted below.

Asking $185 shipped CONUS. (They are $225 new, assuming they have any in stock.) No trades, please.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  2. jondiener

3. jondiener

SOLD, pending payment.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 18, 2021