1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

crescent moon?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by funkfish, Jun 13, 2003.

1. funkfish

funkfish Guest

Jun 20, 2002
    U.S., Princeton, NJ
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

where can i find one?!

i really like that shape...remind you of anything?

i could probly order one from the site, but it'd be cool to get a soundclip for that much money...

2. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    Boom Bass Cabinets, DR strings
    Craig Muller is a friend of mine and builds a nice, affordable bass. I know a few owners, all of whom are very happy with them. The guy who builds my custom cabs, Joey Nahas, just got one (a five) a month or so back and loves it.

Craig is out of Baltimore and is a very approachable guy. Go to his website and email him or give him a call. Tell him I said hi.

http://www.crescentmoonguitars.com/

3. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Very attractive!

4. godoze

godoze

Oct 21, 2002
    I played the zebra 5 today at the Philly guitar show. It was by far the best sounding bass i played all day... and I played A LOT of basses...

Nice guy, really great basses for the price ! A six can be had for around $1800.

5. Virgil Walker

Virgil Walker

Nov 22, 2004
    Dresher, Pa
    I too was at the Guitar show in Philly, and that was the best sounding bass on the floor. I played it for an hour, and came back Sunday to play it again. I plan to buy one this week. :bassist: