1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Crest CA9 - $500 shipped!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by BruceWane, Feb 26, 2008.

1. BruceWane

BruceWane

Oct 31, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Just like the title says.......... you know the amp......Crest CA9 up for grabs. A while back I was diagnosed with 2 bulging discs in my lower back from an old injury, so I've gotta do what I can to keep them from going completely. Now using a QSC PLX2402, so this has been sitting in a closet for quite a few months now.

Works perfectly, but one of the front and one of the back rack ears got bent a little in shipping - it will still mount in a rack just fine., though. Otherwise, just a few very minor scratches on the bottom and two or three extremely minor scuffs on the top - not even through the paint.

Thought I had it sold, but since the buyer has gone MIA I'll throw the same deal out there.........

$500 shipped in the continental USA.

Heckuva deal for a heckuva amp, so I'm firm on the price. If you can pick it up in the Houston area I'll discount some for shipping charges.

2. BruceWane

BruceWane

Oct 31, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Pics of the rack ears............

3. BruceWane

BruceWane

Oct 31, 2002
    Houston, TX
    ..........and one of the bottom.

4. BruceWane

BruceWane

Oct 31, 2002
    Houston, TX
    .......going to ebay soon.......

5. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    Holy Cheap Power Batman!

6. BruceWane

BruceWane

Oct 31, 2002
    Houston, TX
    ......I've got a strong "maybe", but it's still here..... one more bump........

7. Interested... PM sent.

8. BruceWane

BruceWane

Oct 31, 2002
    Houston, TX
    SOLD!!

Thanks Ed!