Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

crest ca9 rear rack ears

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by MODNY, Sep 9, 2005.

1. MODNY

MODNY Guest

Nov 9, 2004
    yea so i got in touch with crest..

spoke to a guy that didn't know ****. i was provided with ZERO information. infact, he asked me more questions about the product.

i was ver umimpressed when i called them. i was on hold for like 20 mins.

said they were gonna call me back like 3 days ago. ***

any idea where i can get rear rack rails for these things? or shold i just make them??

eric

2. Passinwind

Passinwind I Know Nothing Supporting Member

Peavey owns Crest, maybe the folks in Meridian are still hurting from the hurricane? My dealings with the Crest service guys have always been exemplary.

You don't want rails though, you want rack mounting brackets, right?

Parts Express sells the Penn Fabrication ones. Middle Atlantic makes some too, Google for dealers.

3. tadawson

tadawson

Aug 24, 2005
    Lewisville, TX
    Rails are part of the rack, not part of the amp. The CA series HAS rear rack ears already - nothing more to add! You just need to get your rack setup correctly to use them . . . . and yes, perpendicular rear rails are quite common . . . .

- Tim

4. I just bought some hardware angle bracketts and cut them to fit. Works great. Cost me like $2.50

5. MODNY

MODNY Guest

Nov 9, 2004
    yea i'm guess i am just gonna make some brackets, hopefully tomorrow! thanks

eric