1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)
  2. The purpose of this forum is to solicit input on newsletter content.  Paul L. from Threadloom (threadloom_paul) is testing algorithms that will select threads to feature as "popular" in upcoming weekly emails.  He has access to this forum and will be posting here shortly.  Thanks! - Paul D.

*Cries* not enough money..!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ZenBass, Apr 14, 2004.

1. There I am counting the pennies and this comes along

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Been Gassing over this bass for ages...Gb Standard Spitfire..In the process of odering anew GB Spitfire but ive always had a fond spot for this one...played it at Music Live 2003 in B/ham...and now its for Sale....

I have around £900 :( but its more and i really want that one rather than my new one...cause its so0o nice..

Bugger this world its so0o evil hehehe

2. I had the same problem with an FBB custom that i wanted so bad. It went up for sale after the first owner returned it and i wanted it sooo bad but couldn't scrap up enough bread for it and it got away to another buyer who i am quite sure must be happy with it. Luckily tho, as i was considering putting a deposit down on a new FBB, one went up for sale in my area for a rediculously great price and i was all over it. I am very happy with the bass i have but that one that got away i know would have made me a bit happier.

Kind of a sad story...but with a decent outcome...