Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Criticism Welcome! My old Metal band...

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by ziziphis, Jul 28, 2005.

1. Tryin to get a general idea of what ppl think about our demo album...

Personal favorites are "Thoughts", "Amongst The Dead Of Society" and "Generation: Corrupted".

Our influences were Black Sabbath, Older Metallica, and Iron Maiden.

Let me know what you guys think of my Bass playin too please.

http://www.divorak.net/blackfaith

2. Has anyone even listened to it??? :eyebrow:

3. Hmm.....not too bad I guess.
    Kinda reminds me of Acid Bath(but not quite as heavy) with Bauhaus' singer. Also has that death metal trait of making odd changes. All in all, if you guys were to come through town, I'd prolly go see you.
    Oh, btw, cool little chord thingie on Thoughts.

4. I appreciate your comments... We aren't together anymore, Wish we were..... Anyway that was recorded in 1996.

Are you talking about the rolling chords in the middle of the song??? If so, Those are just regular major chords.... Pretty simple....

Thanks again for the comments. :bassist:

P.S. Wish we had all these available internet ressources in 1995!!! Maybe we would have been able to get somewhere!!!

5. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Not enough substance for me to want to buy one of your CDs or anything. I do like your tone though.

6. Thanks for the replies....

This was only intended to be a demo album at the time and was recorded onto tape only. I have converted it to digital format and cleaned it up a bit.