1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Critics ?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by 3rdBass, Mar 31, 2009.

1. 3rdBass

3rdBass Funk in A Supporting Member

I'm currently in an evolving lineup with a classic/ southern rock band. Not my #1 choice of genres but they're all good guys and my options are very limited in this part of the world (northeast rural PA). Not the most professional or technically excellent examples but just some home videos.
    Enough of excuses, I've never posted any audio or video clips, but here goes:
    A short (1.5 minute) live solo from last weekend:

There's MANY of you greater and lesser players here (with all respect). So, on a scale of 1 - 10, (1 being "you suck" and 10 being "audition for a world tour") how'd I do ? I can give details of the bass, amp & FX if necessary.

2. dj150888

dj150888

Feb 25, 2008
    Belfast, Ireland
    I'd give it a 6 personally, a few bum notes and a few bits that sounded a tad disjointed, but not an entirely bad solo. Few bits I really dig, few bits I don't get, but not bad.