Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Cross Posting

Discussion in 'Ask Steve Lawson & Michael Manring' started by Steve Lawson, May 12, 2002.

1. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    just a quick note about cross posting between this forum and others - it might be better if you choose one or the other, or we end up with a situation where the same things are getting posted to both, and answers that could be useful are getting missed. I don't always have time to trawl the site and see what else is out there, so if there's a post you want me to answer that's all ready out there, perhaps instead of posting it here as well, you could just send me an email and ask me to check out the other question. Alternatively, you can rephrase the question so it relates more specifically to the 'Outer Limits' theme (solo bass, weird stuff, stretching the instrument and any deep philosophical stuff to do with the nature of music, improv, performance etc...)

i'm not meaning to have a go at anyone, just suggesting a model for getting questions answered whilst saving me time... :oops:)

cheers

Steve
    www.steve-lawson.co.uk
    www.pillowmountainrecords.co.uk